27/01/2011

Fanfiction!

Hullo, everyone!

So, after melting my brains after my Maths test, I sat my butt in front of the computer and thought: I should really be writing the next chapters of my fanfictions on FF.net...

Since I'm such a nice person (yeah, right), I decided to post here little tips about my stories:

Sam+Twin=Trouble (Danny Phantom fandom)

- Sam finally wakes up!
- Another ghost from Dark Moon appears
- Things get really awkward - the awkward kind we all love ^_~

Never Mess With A Girl's Heart (Danny Phantom fandom)
- The Goddesses make another appearence
- We find a little more about Lilith's temper
- Dash annoys Sam again - but is it really Dash?

The Boucing Ferret Strikes Again! (Harry Potter fandom)
- It's a new fic that will be posted as soon as I finish either NMWAGH or STT (whichever ends sooner). It's multi-chaptered and I can't keep that many going at the same time without going into an hiatus...
- It's a Dramione!
- Draco gets turned into a ferret again! Fortunately, Hermione is a kind and compassioned soul who loves helpless animals... Only she doesn't know it's Draco Malfoy - too bad!


Weeeeel... That's all for now, folks!
Hasta la vista!




XOXO


xxxSya

No comments:

Post a Comment